“We change teams, not companies.” states the renowned business author Marcus Buckingham adding that when we are in a good team in a bad organisation, we stay in that organisation. If we are in a bad team in a good organisation, we are likely to leave that organisation. This session is a unique mix of cutting-edge business information and experiential learning based on music/percussion. In this highly interactive session, you will:
- learn the importance of collaboration and teamwork
- understand elements of high-performing teams
- participate in an experiential learning on the topics of active listening, diversity and inclusion, and achieving synchronisation. Everyone plays the percussion
- get insights from latest research about highly engaged teams
- have practical insights to strengthen collaboration in your organisation
Keynote Speaker’s Profile – Mehmet Baha
Baha is Founder of Solution Folder which provides training solutions and keynote talks to create collaborative work culture in companies. After obtaining a scholarship from Fulbright, he did his master’s in Washington DC, USA in the area of conflict resolution. He has more than 17 years of work experience residing in Germany, USA, Turkey, Cyprus and Ireland. He was also one of the first employees of Facebook in Europe where he helped Facebook scale its business. So far, he has given speeches and done trainings in 23 countries across 4 continents. Recently, he completed MIT Sloan Executive Education Program “Leading Organisations and Change”. Regularly, he writes articles about leadership, learning & development and Agile which are featured on The HR Observer, a leading business platform. He is also a REMO-endorsed artist. Combining his skills in music and his expertise in business, he designs and delivers unique keynote talks to make companies more collaborative and Agile.