An interactive and dynamic 3-hour working session to help Leaders implement their transformational strategy successfully
The pace of change is accelerating at its fastest rate ever. At the heart of this rapid acceleration has been digital. The engine of Industry 4.0, defined as the coming together of the physical, digital and the biological. Think wearables, smartphone apps, augmented/mixed reality, Alexa, Siri, Smart AI like Watson and more.
We are challenged with legacy processes, systems and ways of doing things. We must make rapid progress to transform our business, in order to remain competitive and retain our market leading position; especially when we consider new technologies, tools, competitors and service offerings appearing in our traditional spaces.
We as leaders have a responsibly to own the transformational agenda and start making changes locally. Changes that will make us an agile, connected and unbeatable business globally, well into the future.
Session 1 (pre break)
- Review of new research into the state of digital transformation, why it is now urgent and important to tackle; what needs to be done to make progress and how to go about doing it.
- supported by examples and case study examples where relevant
- The “how-to” – An exclusive 3-phase / 11-step model to drive success business
Session 2 (post break)
- Group work using the 11-step model to help crystalize local strategies further and move into implementation action across your businesses.
- Group sharing / presentation of new thinking, ideas and next steps we can and will implement going forward.
Some themes that will be covered across the morning, in parallel with group discussion, case work and action orientation
- The inescapable facts for business as we approach the 2020s
- The pace of change and corporate speak we need to drop and adopt for the next decade
- New research into the state of digital transformation across 3 continents and how power is shifting across the globe.
- Execution mindset – strategy definition and implementation through 3 phases and 11 steps
- The digital and human transformation as one, integrated challenge
- Protecting customer trust as the key foundation for future competitive advantage
- Big Data to drive what, why, how and when
- …and more…
Keynote Speaker’s Profile – Jeremy Blain
Jeremy is an award-winning business leader, a recognized International GameChanger™ and a human capital expert. He is also CEO of Performance Works International, a professional consultancy that helps traditional organizations transform into dynamic businesses ready for the demands of the future. Over the past 20 years, Jeremy has supported businesses in most major markets in the world. He has helped leaders and teams drive cultural shifts that respond well to the fast-changing digital era. Jeremy lives in the UK. Read More ►
For those interested in this keynote, please complete this web form. We will be in touch with you shortly.