Senior consultant, Performance Works International
Matthieu is a senior Luxury Retail Strategist and trainer passionate about retail, inspiring & driving retail excellence with a natural sense for details and deep understanding of luxury heritage that he embodies during his workshop.
His motto: “Brand is about Ego (the prestige of luxury) whereas Retail is about Modesty (the long working hours and hard work to be ready).
So to make his motto alive, Matthieu prepares retail teams to shine and deliver outstanding sale service with inspiring mindset, effective management practices and applicable tools at stores.
Language: English, French, Spanish, conversational Chinese
- Master of Science in Management (France)
- Degree in Sales & Marketing
- American Marketing Association
Core competences and specialisations:
- Luxury Retail Sales: Art of Selling, NLP Sales, Consultative selling, in-store sales coaching, brand ceremony & signatures, cross culture sales, luxury senses
- Luxury Retail Management: Store management, team management & leadership, retail coaching, managing KPI to actions
- Luxury Sales and Retail Content Development: Multi-format (classroom training, in-store sales coaching, micro courses, role plays database, train the trainer, digital content, assessment)
- Store Management Excellence: Design and facilitation of a 9 days program for store managers (Luxury Industry Insights, From Store KPI to Actions, Managing my team and daily store operations)
- Retail, Sales & Marketing Consultant for CegosL&D training company since 2008 (over 60 days yearly of classroom training/on store coaching and 30 days yearly of content development)
- Training delivery in Asia (China, Japan, ASEAN, Australia), Middle East (Dubai) and Europe.
- Managing Director of the French Couture house “MaisonMatthieuAIME” (premium clothing) since 2011
- Entrepreneur & Investor in SME business (retail, design)
- SAMSARA Worldwide Hotel: brands portfolio manager (Asia)
His main client assignments are Louis Vuitton, La Prairie, Tiffany, Chaumet, Piaget, L’OrealLuxe (Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL Beaute) and FreshCosmetic